Admission of New Students!
Parents of prospective students all meet the Admissions Officer. The process is detailed in three (3) steps: Orientation and Tour, Classroom Observation, and Assessment.
It is imperative that the Montessori philosophy and methodology, the academic program, enrichment activities and other details about the school be discussed at the Orientation and at any given point in this application process.
If the parents wish to pursue their child’s application, a form is accomplished for the purpose, the payment for processing paid, and the initial documents be submitted:
- A copy of the PSA Birth Certificate;
- The Report Card from the Previous School;
- An accomplished Teacher Reference Form from the previous teacher for Casa and Elementary applicants and a Recommendation letter from the Class Advisor or School Counselor for AP applicants;
- And 1pc, 1x1 colored I.D. picture.
For foreign students, the following are required:
- Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) or the I-Card issued by the Bureau of Immigration
- Photocopy of the parents’ and the child’s passport, particularly the bio-page and stamps of the latest departure and arrival in the country. The original must be presented to the Admissions Officer for verification.
The Assessment of the child is scheduled only if the documents have been received three (3) days before the scheduled day.
Parents are notified of their child’s acceptance in person and formally, in writing. Medical forms are given for completion and other documents may be necessary to complete the application.
A non-refundable reservation maybe required if the student enrolls at least one month before the date of enrollment.